Is Life Spice For You?
Who You Are & What You Want
You are absolutely fantastic and meant for fabulousness. The world is your oyster, but you might have forgotten that.
- You dream of a different working life, but you don’t know quite how to achieve that.
- You might have been disappointed- several times, feel disillusioned and lost touch with the magic of life.
You are artistically inclined.
- You could (still) be in the closet, or flying the ‘I-am an- artist/-creative flag’ loud and proud or neither; you just have a creative flair.
- You want your creative endeavours to play a more prominent role in your (working) life and if you could make money with it, that would be the creamiest icing on a lush cake.
You are curious. You like to ask questions, build arguments and are driven by the big fat why.
- You have different interests and skills.
- You get bored easily and need new adventures and challenges to keep you entertained, inspired and fulfilled.
You might have had at least half a dozen of different jobs in several sectors.
- This could have been out of necessity, but you don’t like to pin yourself down to one thing.
- Exploring different avenues is part of the adventure and specialising in just one thing is just boooooring conventionalism.
You want a working life that reflects who you are, what you believe in, and what makes you go “Oooooh Yeah!”
- You view a conventional 9-to-5 job as part of a single-track career path as a necessary nuisance at best, or a horror show surely to make your life a living hell.
- Whether you see it as a nuisance, a living hell or something in between, you know in your heart and gut, that you will never get true fulfilment following career convention.
You like to travel and might even want take your working life on the road, working independent of location.
- You may have heard of the digital nomad scene and want to be a part of it.
- You don’t want to sit behind a desk all day long.
What Can Life-Spice Offer Me?
- A fabulous life less ordinary, designed and lived by you based on your own delicious terms and conditions.
- A true adventure, that makes you run with bravery, dance with fear and find the gems of your hearts’ desire.
- A working life that is a lifestyle rather than just a job satisfying your curious mind and adventurous soul.
Is the Life-Spice Path An Easy Street?
Fuck no! But neither is the conventional path when that is REALLY NOT your track. A life lived on Life-Spice guarantees to provide you with action, knowledge and wisdom and the potential rewards are so much sweeter than any seemingly easy stick-within-convention-zone life could possibly give you.
On the long haul taking ‘easy street’ is likely to lead to regretting not even attempting to embark on a treasure-seeking adventure in the first place. Now, that would be really messed up.
When blazing your own trail, you might be going where few, if anyone, have gone before.
That shit might be scary. But poo you will encounter for sure when sticking to convention; those who follow well-trodden paths and follow the herd are likely to step into the shit left behind by others.